Welcome to the Ask SCN Community Forums Global Forum General Discussion What is the best security solution for a cryptocurrency exchange business?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jackbrowny
    Participant

Whatever the enterprise or concept of particular services to the public, relevant security is always required to gain user reliability. The same is fully applicable for you too while you develop your cryptocurrency exchange platform for the business.

Considering, here are some of the crucial security solutions that you must incorporate with your Exchange software in the development segment.

Enabling Cold Wallet

Cold wallet incorporation to your cryptocurrency exchange platform assists your users to store their cryptocurrencies in a secured hardware wallet named Ledger. Due to the private keys being stored offline not online in the device, it ensures robust security.

Double Factor Authentication

It is much more important that you enable a double-factor authentication security option for your cryptocurrency exchange. It is the second layer of security that boosts your user trading experience on multiple signs up for trading, withdrawing funds.

IP Addresses Monitoring

It is also one of the security protocols that monitoring IP addresses of users might be limiting for the hackers accordingly. The previous user activity checking by reviewing the history of their before logged-in IP addresses helps them to get quick notifications of any suspicious login to user accounts.

Security Audits

Ensure your cryptocurrency exchange has security audits. So that it could expose any bugs in the actual security of your platform, along with building trust and reliability among the investors of your cryptocurrency exchange business.

For more details, you can simply contact a cryptocurrency exchange development company available in the market.

Get a free demo. >> https://www.alwin.io/crypto-exchange-software

Jammio
    Participant

I got into cryptocurrencies in 2017 when my wife acquired the first assets. When buying and draining an asset, I watched the cryptocurrency trading course, analyzing and comparing. According to my observations, the cue ball is the only token that rises in value at a cosmic speed. The rest of the coins grow – fall and so on several times a day. Of course, there is no guarantee that the beat will remain popular in 10 years, but who knows.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.