Welcome to the Ask SCN Community Forums Global Forum General Discussion Problem with the thermostat

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Potor
    Participant

I’ve been dealing with some serious overheating issues in my Chrysler 200 lately. It’s frustrating, and I suspect it might be a problem with the thermostat. I’ve tried a few things, but nothing seems to work. If anyone has experience with this or can suggest a reliable thermostat replacement, I’d really appreciate your advice.

Madoona
    Participant

Dealing with overheating issues can be a real challenge. I recommend checking out Spelab Thermostat Housing Kit Assembly specifically designed for Chrysler 200, Dodge Avenger, Journey, Jeep Compass, and Patriot with 2.0L and 2.4L engines. You can find more details about the product chrysler 200 thermostat. Their thermostat kit is known for its durability and reliability. It’s a straightforward replacement that can help regulate your engine temperature effectively

TemmaGulka
    Participant

I’ve been there, and it’s indeed frustrating dealing with overheating problems. The Spelab thermostat kit is a good recommendation, and I’ve had positive experiences with it in the past. Before you replace the thermostat, though, make sure to check your coolant levels and the radiator. Sometimes, issues with these components can mimic thermostat problems. Also, consider flushing the cooling system if you haven’t done so recently; it can make a significant difference.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.