Welcome to the Ask SCN Community Forums Global Forum General Discussion Paxful Clone Script and its security features!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JonaS
    Participant

Are you guys interested in stepping into the crypto business by launching your own exchange like Paxful? Let me explain in detail!

Generally, most of them know the benefits of cryptocurrencies & exchanges. Crypto exchanges act as a platform for their users to buy/sell or trade-in cryptocurrencies. Also, these crypto exchanges connect crypto buyers and sellers around the world.

There are many types of crypto exchanges available in this current crypto market. But P2P ad-based exchange stands out from the queue because of its features. In this P2P exchange, one can carry out the entire trading process without the interference of middlemen. Also, it has multiple payment options. Thus it is considered to be one of the finest ways of trading cryptocurrencies. Do you guys know, an exchange has nearly 300 payment methodsfor its users?

One such exchange is Paxful.

Considering its various features, most entrepreneurs and startups are showing interest in starting a P2P crypto exchange like Paxful. One can develop an exchange similar to Paxful with the help of a Paxful clone script.

Paxful clone script is a Peer-to-peer Ad-based ready-to-launch crypto exchange software that helps to launch a best-in-class P2P Crypto exchange like Paxful. Paxful clone script has all existing features of Paxful. This clone script is embedded with the ESCROW feature providing high security for every transaction made by its users. Some of its,

Security features:

Jail Login Guard

SMS/E-mail verification

Protective content management system

ESCROW Wallet Integration

Integration of Firewall

HTTPS Authentication

SSL Encryption/ SQL Integration

Fast KYC/AML Verification

Sounds great right!!!

But who provides a Paxful clone script loaded with advanced security features?

No worries!! I have analyzed the majority of crypto exchange clone script providers and came up with a conclusion. I came up with Coinsclone as my suggestion.

Coinsclone is a premium crypto exchange clone script provider with 5+ years of experience in crafting crypto exchange clone scripts. They have delivered more than 100+ exchanges to their international clients. They offer the best-in-class crypto exchange clone script and it is customizable completely as per the business needs. Get connected with their team of experts and book your free live demo of their Paxful Clone Script NOW!!

Whatsapp: +91 9500575285

Mail Id: hello@coinsclone.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.