Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alberttaylor
    Participant

The primary reason the user does this importing task is that Outlook Express is no longer available. Also, the DBX files store maximum data of 2 GB; if users try to store more than 2 GB, Outlook Express causes to crash. Therefore, users import DBX to Office 365; as you know, Office 365 is a cloud-based Saas that provides in-built applications to ease the user’s work. In this content, we are going to describe the most reliable way to import DBX file data into Office 365.
    Try Shoviv DBX to Office 365 Migration Tool, which allows users to add multiple DBX files and import them in a single tap. There are no limitations on adding large DBX files in this software. Moreover, it allows the export of DBX data directly into the Live Exchange Server. It has some advanced features, including a splitter option, a preview facility, and many more.
    Users can explore more about its features by downloading its free trial version.

Johnnywebb
    Participant

You can easily import your DBX file into Office 365 format without any data loss, including all attachments. Download the Outlook Express to Outlook Converter Software to convert DBX files into Outlook and other file formats like EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG, and more. This software supports all Outlook for Windows versions, and you can also convert your file without installing Outlook. It will also create a Unicode PST file after the conversion of the Outlook Express DBX file. Users can easily choose a location and also have the option to save exported data in a new PST. There are no file size restrictions and no need to install additional tools. Download the free trial version of the software to check it out and better understand it.

Maverickjosiah
    Participant

I recently imported a DBX file to Office 365 and it was a great experience. The process was simple and straightforward. I was able to select the DBX file from my computer and it was automatically converted into an Outlook PST file. I was also able to select the specific Outlook folders I wanted to import the DBX file into. It was a great experience and I’m glad I was able to do it. The Microsoft website is an incredibly useful resource for everything related to the company, from product information to customer support. The site is easy to navigate and contains a wealth of information. The search function is efficient, and the customer service information is comprehensive. Overall, the Microsoft website is a great resource for anyone looking for information related to their products. Read More Here. https://ecokeys.co.uk/microsoft-office-professional-plus-2019-genuine-license-key/.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.