Welcome to the Ask SCN Community Forums Global Forum General Discussion How do I develop an OTC crypto exchange platform?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    harryjose
    Participant

In the past couple of years the cryptocurrency market skyrocketed & all crypto’s have hit the new milestone. For instance; Bitcoin hit the all-time high $ 63k in April 2021. At the time, the crypto traders & investors were able to get a hefty amount of profit by exchanging their cryptos. Speaking of crypto exchange, only a few crypto exchanges are allowed for bulk crypto exchange/trade. That type of exchange is called OTC (Over The Counter) cryptocurrency exchange. The bulk crypto exchange/trade is not possible in spot exchanges. This is the main factor behind the success of OTC crypto exchanges. But in the current crypto exchange market, only a few exchanges are having the option, not all. If you’re an emerging startup planning to launch a crypto exchange business, start an OTC crypto exchange model. It stands out from the rest of the crypto exchange industry.

But developing an OTC crypto exchange is entirely different from normal crypto exchanges. Normally, the exchange and trading of bitcoins happen inside the trading platform(website). But in the OTC method, the exchange and trade happen outside the platform (i.e., it happens between individuals in person).

So, it’s very complicated to develop on your own. One of the best solutions is to get the white label crypto exchange software from a trusted script/software provider, and launch it smoothly in a short span. But finding a reliable white label crypto exchange software is a tedious job to do. Because, the current crypto market is filled with inexperienced & amateur script providers. So, choosing a reliable software provider is very crucial here. Choosing an established crypto exchange clone script provider can bring you a cluster of benefits. For instance, they are capable of providing a high-quality and highly secured crypto exchange platform for your crypto business. So, I have done some research to find out the best white label crypto exchange software provider. While doing so, I’ve segregated a list of reliable crypto exchange script/software providers from all parts of the world. Then, I ran some enhanced research & filtered the list. As a result, I’ve found a top-notch cryptocurrency exchange script/software provider (Coinsclone) that cleared all my research hurdles. Coinsclone has significant years of experience in the crypto industry. Till now they’ve successfully delivered 100+ crypto exchanges, wallets, & payment gateways to their worldwide clients. And they mainly focus on their customer satisfaction. So, their software/scripts are 100% bug-free, secured, & inbuilt with cutting-edge trading features.

If you are interested doing in business with them, reach out to their business experts via

Whatsapp/Telegram: +919500575285

Mail: hello@coinsclone.com

To get an instant free demo, visit @ White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Software

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.