You’ll begin by creating a cryptocurrency wallet. A wallet is similar to a bank account in that it allows you to send and receive digital money.
Because you’re likely to accept a variety of cryptocurrencies from different consumers, it’s preferable to get a multi-cryptocurrency wallet that can store many cryptocurrencies.
A multi-crypto wallet holds multiple types of cryptocurrency, eliminating the need to open multiple crypto wallets for various cryptocurrencies.
1. Cryptocurrencies are accepted (wallets such as Ledger Nano S and Guarda support more than 30 cryptos)
2. Affordability in terms of transaction fees and purchase fees (for cold or offline wallets).
3. Integration with different software wallets is possible.
4. Security (anti-malware and anti-hacking)
5. Ability to integrate with other apps for smooth money transfers
Integrating Crypto-wallet in website
It’s time to incorporate crypto payments into your website after your crypto wallet is up and running.
If you have an e-commerce site built on Shopify, Magenta, or Woocommerce, you may use one of the many plugins available to set up crypto payment processing.
To accept bitcoin payments for your business. Here I am gonna mention some ways that will help you. but these are just points not full theory.
First you need to find crypto wallet and 2nd find a crypto payment processor and then you will be able to accept crypto payments.