Welcome to the Ask SCN Community Forums Global Forum General Discussion Feasible Ways to Build a Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    harryjose
    Participant

Hey entrepreneurs & startups, Have you ever thought of starting a crypto exchange business? Well, kudos on your thoughts soon you have a chance to become a successful entrepreneur in your community. But, before starting the process you should be aware of cryptocurrency exchange development methodologies. So without any delay let’s move on to the topic.

Generally, you can launch your exchange in 3 ways

Develop from scratch
    Start from open source
    Kickstart from white label cryptocurrency exchange software

Let me explain one by one.,

Develop from scratch:

Well, mostly many entrepreneurs & startups have not preferred this way. Because this methodology needs more money. Speaking of which, approximately the development cost range starts from $50k, needs more timeline (at least you need 6 months of a time period), needs lots of technical support & many more. That’s why the majority of business people are not preferring this way. If you’ve more time & money, then you can go ahead with this method.

Start from open source:

It works like a maze and any minor technical hiccup may result in complete security risk. It also requires considerable financial support and time investment for recovering. If you are not a techie person, then I highly recommend you to stay away from this method.

Kickstart from white label cryptocurrency exchange software:

If you want to start a crypto exchange in an efficient way, then white label cryptocurrency exchange software is the perfect one. Yes, this is the safest & easiest way to launch a crypto exchange platform within 7 days. The cost of launching an exchange by using a white label crypto exchange software starts from $7K, and this cost is not a constant one and sometimes the cost may vary based on the business requirements.

So these are the ways to develop & launch a crypto exchange platform. Now you could be concluded which is the best way to launch your own crypto exchange platform. Yes, you’re right!!! White Label Crypto Exchange Software is the most suitable methodology for your crypto exchange platform development. Here I listed some benefits that you can yield by using white label crypto exchange software.

Benefits of White Label Crypto Exchange:

Customizing options – It has high customization scope, so you can modify the features, visuals, etc and build your cryptocurrency exchange platform based on your business needs.
    Monitor and Engage – You can easily monitor the work process
    Beta module – You can test your exchange in the Beta module
    Cost-effective – White label crypto exchange cost of development will be around $ 7k – 12k (It may vary based on the requirements.)
    Time-Period – You can launch your exchange within 1 week
    Fully secured, bug-free, adv trading features, & much more.

I know the above benefits are really attractive, but all the software providers are not promising for these benefits, only a few providers are trustable. So choosing the best one is the only solution for all needs. But it is not an easy job to do. Because the market is filled with n-number of software providers, in that many inexperienced software providers are also available. If you choose one of them your whole project changes to a failure one and sometimes you might face a lot of financial issues. Therefore, finding a reliable white label crypto exchange software provider is much more important. Now you might have a question like, how do I find the best one? To help you out, I’ve done some analysis to find out the best & experienced white-label exchange software provider. As a result, I found the finest white label bitcoin exchange software provider – Coinsclone. I collected some details about them. Here they are

Coinsclone is one of the reputed white label crypto exchange software providers with significant years of experience in the crypto industry. They’ve successfully completed 100+ crypto projects [Crypto Exchange, Wallet, Payment Gateways] to their clients. Their primary motto is client stratification and their clients are from all parts of the world. Their script/software is 100% customizable, secure, bug-free & inbuilt with enhanced features. If you’re interested in doing business with them, then feel free to connect with their experts directly via.,

Whatsapp/Telegram: +919500575285

Mail: hello@coinsclone.com

Get an Instant Free Live Demo @ White Label Crypto Exchange Software

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.