Welcome to the Ask SCN Community Forums Global Forum General Discussion Best writing service for students

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stevefalc
    Participant

We found out that EssayThinker reviews claims to have native English writers who are graduates of English-speaking universities.

This is a concern as we can’t verify the number of English-speaking staff members who have Master’s or Ph.D. degrees. However, according toWritersHub.org is a website that allows writers to place assignments on EssayThinker SimilarWeb dataThe majority of writers hail from Kenya.

We reviewed feedback from customers to confirm our suspicions. There were multiple reports of poorly done essays on SiteJabber.
    Many students feel that their orders were not well-researched and written in a hurry. They don’t even match what they provided. Their writers did a poor job considering the high price they charged.
    Worse, some customers who are unhappy report being abused.Some degree of plagiarism was found in their papers. This is a serious problem and could have led to many students getting poor grades or worse.Expelled from school.

SashaGrey
    Participant

Hi, there are a lot of lazy people among students. It’s not that they studied badly, they just do not want to write an academic paper on their own, and this is due to the fact that it takes a very long time and it requires a lot of diligence. That’s why they order papers on admission essay writing service https://essayservice.com/admission-essay. This platform as no one will be able to help the student in a difficult minute, for a relatively small fee.

MattLinder
    Participant

Hello) Do you have difficulty writing an essay? If yes then read my story, I will be brief. When I asked my brother to write my essay for me, I found https://domyessay.com/ this service that specializes in just such questions. Nowadays, thanks to modern technology, it is very easy to solve the issue related to education. Therefore, if you still have difficulties with this repair, I will take my advice and make this process easier for myself.

LeoRojers
    Participant

Hi! I agree that finding a good essay writing service is quite difficult. The more of them appear, the lower the level of quality. I always use only one service, which I’ve been looking for a long time. So, if anyone needs a quality do my essay, write to them. There is no plagiarism here, each essay is written individually. In addition, always on time, which is also not unimportant.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.