December 27, 2022 at 10:39 am #6977SmoranMadisParticipant
My son gave me this for Christmas. Amazing detail on the car. It’s about 1/43 scale
Took this pic after I put it back in the box upside down. LOL
[/IMG]December 27, 2022 at 3:43 pm #6987RarnaiaParticipant
You’d be surprised at the fantastic books in Borders/B&N; if you know her t-shirt size, get her a funny t-shirt from Threadless, BustedTees, Shirt.December 27, 2022 at 3:44 pm #6988LeimikParticipant
Something intimate or humorous, or even both at once, would be ideal. Something was done by hands, such as 3D printing, painting, sculpture, or drawing. Discover their favorite form of media and find the most ludicrous merchandise for it at https://www.giftlab.com/. This is one of the few things Wish is genuinely helpful for. Go to a local flea market or thrift store and purchase something ludicrous that you find amusing or believe the recipient will find entertaining. Or buying something memorable for them, such as concert tickets or a trip. More expensive perishable items.
March 17, 2023 at 12:18 pm #7969TimBrusParticipant
- This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Leimik.
I’m looking for unique and thoughtful gift ideas for Father’s Day. Any recommendations?March 17, 2023 at 12:38 pm #7970BobDevilParticipant
Hello, friends! Since Father’s Day is approaching very quickly, I want to be sure that I will find a gift that my father will really like. I was recommended to familiarize myself with fathers day gift baskets, and I am delighted with the various options available for a gift. From craft beer to gourmet snacks – there is something for every dad’s taste!May 28, 2023 at 11:32 am #8709lucy marchParticipant
When it comes to finding unique and thoughtful gifts for Father’s Day, Giftscoach’s gift finder can be a valuable resource. Here are some recommendations to inspire you:
1. Personalized Leather Wallet: Consider a stylish leather wallet that can be customized with your dad’s initials or a special message.
2. Whiskey Tasting Set: If your dad appreciates fine spirits, a whiskey tasting set can make an excellent gift. Look for sets that include a selection of premium whiskeys or even a whiskey subscription box.
3. Adventure Travel Gear: If your dad loves to travel or embark on outdoor adventures, consider practical and innovative travel gear.
Remember to consider your dad’s hobbies, interests, and preferences when selecting a gift. With Giftscoach’s gift finder, you can find unique and thoughtful options that will make this Father’s Day truly special for your dad.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.